Friday, November 10, 2006

Protect your heart


Protect your heart and never ignore the signs of a heart attack.

Someone very dear to me was experiencing nausea, cold sweats, dizziness and severe jaw pain but thought "I can't be having a heart attack, I am too young to have a heart attack." She is 30 years old and is in good physical shape and takes care of herself. Why her?

The doctors still do not know exactly what caused her heart attack. All of her arteries were clear. This just goes to show you that you need to watch the signs no matter what age you are and live every day to it's fullest.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't even begin to imagine what you all are going through. Since I learned of this, I cannot stop thinking of her and you and everyone else that loves and surrounds her.

I hope everything works out well. I am here for you, for her, for anyone, if you need anything.

LOVE YOU!

Roonie said...

Holy crap. 30 is too young! Wow. So much for that "it won't happen to me" mentality. I'll be cognizant.