Saturday, November 25, 2006

I love Dupree

So my husband and I watched You, Me and Dupree the other day. I wasn't thrilled with the movie. They make such a big deal out of these movies with these popular hollywood stars and then the story line really stinks. Anyways, I did love Dupree's character. Just that made the movie worth watching. I especially loved the part where he was sitting on the bench out in the rain, he looked so cute and helpless.

We also watched the Break-up. That was another movie that needed some help. Although my husband and I really laughed because when they did the fight scene, it was just like my husband and I. "I want you to want to do the dishes!" "Why would I want to do the dishes?" My husband always says "I'll do them later." Who really wants to let dishes sit in their sink. I know I don't.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've never seen either...for some reason we are not really movie people. Although I really did want to see The Break Up.

(glad to see more posts...I thought we lost you before you really even started!)

Wrestling Kitties said...

I watched the Break-up one weekend when my husband was at an Iron Maiden concert (he wouldn't watch the movie). I didn't care for the movie either, but I totally agree with a few of the fighting scenes...they have taken place in our household more than once! I like to do the dishes right after dinner, T. wants to wait until his "food digests" which means I will get to them sometime in the next day! HAHA!

I wanted to see you, me and dupree. I love Kate Hudsen and even though I am not expecting much from the movie I still want to see it!! But I agree, these movies have stars and no story - boo!