Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ethan sick AGAIN.

It started two weeks ago yesterday. A runny nose and all the other common cold symptoms. He started to get a cough and we got him to the doctor.

Tried antibiotics and I thought he was getting better until Saturday night. He got worse again and Nate took him to the doc Monday. His fever has been 102 on and off Monday & Tuesday and the poor thing just acts so miserable. I've never seen him like this.

We tried another antibiotic and then last night a bad rash. So we discontinued the antibiotic just in case the rash was from the medicine.

So the doctor told us today if we have another bad night, then blood work tomorrow. I've been nervous but now I'm starting to get really worried.

I have to trust that God has everything under control.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

:( poor guy.

Call me if you need anything.